Singapore Remote Work & Work From Home Solutions for Law Firms
Can members of your whole office effectively work from home for an extended period should the Covid19 situation continue to worsen? Absolutely! Singapore law firms are well placed to operate remotely due to:
- High-speed 4G mobile internet and broadband connectivity
- Online services which are more extensive and advanced than many developed nations, including e-litigation filing at Court and pre-trial conferences via video conference, online government searches and filing with (Companies Registry (ACRA), Singapore Land Registry (Inlis and Stars eLodgement), other property-related due diligence searches, IRAs searches, IPOs
- Technology that enables lawyers to work from anywhere, while providing the same level of client service as from their traditional office space, is now readily available.
Law Firm Services from Bizibody
As an organization that operates in the cloud and provides cloud services, Bizibody is uniquely positioned to support the legal community through these challenging times. Although many of our clients do operate paper-less offices, and virtual law practices, paper-less law firms are still greatly outnumbered by paper-full law firms.
We are here to assist lawyers who wish to transition to remote work environments. Whether lawyers are choosing to work remotely as a temporary response to the COVID-19 situation, or whether they choose to build that flexibility into their practice long-term, we are here to help.
Recommended Tools for Remote Work
Clio Case and Practice Management Systems
Clio powers many paperless and virtual law firms in Singapore and 60 other jurisdictions around the globe. Key features of this cloud platform include:
- Design - Clio is widely acknowledged as one of the best-designed user interfaces
- Comprehensive and Reasonably Priced
- Clio has extensive electronic file management features, which include client onboarding, time logging, disbursement tracking, client account tracking, billing, email and document management, document automation, attendance notes, calendars, tasks, mobile app, even a secure client portal.
- Members of the Singapore Law Society enjoy a 10% discount from rack rates.
- Stand Out Features
- Clio's add-in for Microsoft Office allows you to save emails and email threads from Outlook 365 directly to the appropriate Matter in Clio, log billable client time from a Clio timer, directly within Outlook, and automatically upload email attachments from Outlook to the relevant Clio Matter.
- Integrations with third-party apps such as Xero, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft Outlook, and Google Gmail.
- Clio has been approved for 50% funding under the Singapore Law Society Tech-celerate for Law Grant, which expires on 30 April 2020.
CaseRoom eDiscovery System powered by VenioOne
CaseRoom is our secure, user-friendly and cost-efficient evidence and document review solution that enables users to immediately upload, analyze, review and export electronic documents and email. Key features of this solution include:
- Unified Platform - CaseRoom is a unified cloud platform featuring centralized administration with the flexibility to scale seamlessly across multiple locations, without the labor or cost required to buy, install, and maintain additional technology infrastructure.
- Ease of Use - Documents and emails are uploaded to CaseRoom via secure “drag and drop” interface, with automated "back office" processing that converts files into a searchable and reviewable format.
- Comprehensive Solution - CaseRoom includes email processing, evidence management, document review, advanced search, data analytics, and document export tools integrated within an intuitive interface
- Tech-celerate for Law Approved - CaseRoom has been evaluated and approved by the IMDA as an advanced technology solution for eDiscovery under the Techcelerate for Law funding initiative for Singapore law firms, which expires on 30 April 2020.
- Stand Out Features
- Create interactive dashboards for any matter
- Easily accessible from any secure web connection
- An intuitive, easy-to-use interface that requires minimal training
- Visually filter and analyze documents
- Securely share documents across your team
- Easily scalable, high-performance architecture that's perfect for small to medium size matters
Adding Remote Work Tools To Your Firm
The legal technology specialists at Bizibody are available to discuss the addition of remote work and work from home solutions to the workflow of your law firm. Please visit our Contact Us page to schedule an appointment.
Source: Bizibody Technology