Junbin Chen heads the Litigation Support division at Litigation Edge.
He has undertaken both business development and project management roles in document intensive litigation support projects, at and prior to Litigation Edge. Mr. Chen’s projects have involved leading onsite digitization and coding teams in Hong Kong, PRC, Vietnam, Indonesia, with case scenarios involving Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Anton Pillars and investigations. As project lead, Mr. Chen is experienced in assembling teams at short notice, logistic planning, implementing best practices, budgeting and client reporting.
At Litigation Edge, Mr. Chen’s primary areas of responsibility include:
- Project managing large scale document digitization and metadata coding projects.
- Project managing large scale document production projects
- Project managing the production of document lists and trial bundles
- Data Room Management
- Undertaking different aspects of the electronic discovery reference model, including:
- document collection
- executing eDiscovery searches
- eDiscovery inspection